Uniaxial Shredder / Uniaxial Shredding Machine
What is Uniaxial Shredder?
Uniaxial shredder is also called uniaxial shredding machine, single shaft shredder or one shaft shredder. It is an industrial multi-purpose shredding machine which has very wide shredding applications. The final shredded size can be defined by the fitted screen size. The shredded pieces can also pass to granulator for further size reduction purpose.
Applications of Uniaxial Shredder
This uniaxial shredder can be operated in a wide range of applications and industries. Below are main examples:
– Cardboard & paper waste
– All kinds of plastics including plastic lumps, plastic pipes, plastic films, PET bottles, foam scrap, woven bags and molding plastics etc.
– Wood waste
– Rubber waste
– Textile waste
Uniaxial Shredder Features and Advantages
– Shredder’s rotating blades can be replaced easily and quickly by unscrewing just one bolt. This is greatly saving operation cost and reduce downtime.
– This rotor design allows uniaxial shredder to be suitable in wide range of waste materials.
– High speed operation compared to two rotor shredder
– Hydraulic-driven pusher can push materials close to the cutter for more efficient shredding.
– Screen size can be customized for your final product requirements.
– This shredder is very easy to operate. ‘Auto mode’ function can be selected for fully automatic operation.
– Rotor has auto-reverting function to protect machine when materials in the cutting chamber get stuck.
– The cutter can be adjustable to suit your specific material shredding purpose.
Uniaxial Shredder in PROSINO
PROSINO has a complete range of uniaxial shredders. We have many standard and popular uniaxial shredding machine models for options. You can also choose to tailor your own uniaxial shredding machine based on your specific shredding requirements. From general recycling to RDF (refuse derived fuels), from paper waste to plastic waste, PROSINO is proven as an experienced size reduction machine expert in many different industries.
We collect information from you when you fill out an inquiry or contact form. When submitting the form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and contact details such as: e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number, etc. Alternatively, you can choose not to complete our forms and visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used to help us to better respond to your individual needs, and/or enable us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. The email address you provided may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry and/or order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
PROSINO SHREDDER does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
EXTERNAL LINKS & DISCLAIMER