Biaxial Shredder Machine / Biaxial Shredding Machine
What is a Biaxial Shredder?
Biaxial shredder is also called biaxial shredding machine, double shaft shredder, two shaft shredder or twin shaft shredder. It makes cutting, tearing and extrusion as a whole. This industrial shredding machine has wide shredding applications and is applied in many industries. Some shredded material pieces can also pass to granulator for further size reduction purpose.
Applications of Biaxial Shredder
Due to the two shaft rotor structure, the biaxial shredder can shred a variety of waste materials which is including but not limited to plastics like plastic bottles, plastic films and plastic foams, metal, tire rubber, electronics, aluminum, fiber, straw, paper and cardboard, wood and large scale hollow materials like plastic barrels or large containers.
Biaxial Shredder Features and Advantages
– The main shredder body is made by high quality steel to ensure stability and strong body.
– Rotor cutters are high-resistant which are capable to cut off very stubborn materials.
– Big feeding hopper makes sure the efficient material input. Also it is convenient for connecting conveyor if you needed.
– Automatic operation function is available. Under the auto mode, the cutting rotors can automatically start, stop and reverse when the materials are overloaded. This is greatly enhance the working efficiency and intelligent protection. Also it is energy efficient.
– Rotor and blades runs in low speed to ensure safe and less noise.
– Thickness and number of cutters can be designed based on different material requirements.
– This shredder is PLC control which makes the machine easier for problem diagnosis and maintenance.
Biaxial Shredder in PROSINO
PROSINO has a complete range of biaxial shredders. We have many standard and popular biaxial shredder models for options. You can also choose to tailor your own biaxial shredding machine based on your specific shredding requirements.
We collect information from you when you fill out an inquiry or contact form. When submitting the form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and contact details such as: e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number, etc. Alternatively, you can choose not to complete our forms and visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used to help us to better respond to your individual needs, and/or enable us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. The email address you provided may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry and/or order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
PROSINO SHREDDER does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
EXTERNAL LINKS & DISCLAIMER