A small granulator is a machine that is used to granulate or shred various types of materials into smaller pieces or particles. The machine typically consists of a cutting rotor with sharp blades that rotate at high speeds, which breaks down the material into smaller pieces. The size of the final granules can be adjusted by changing the screen size or blade configuration. Small granulators can be used to granulate or shred a wide range of materials, including:
1. Plastics: Small granulating machines are commonly used to shred or granulate a wide range of plastic waste, such as plastic bottles and containers, plastic bags, plastic films, molding plastic waste, small plastic drums, small plastic pipes, fiberglass, foam products, plastic offcuts and other plastic parts. The granulated plastic can then be reused to make new products.
2. Rubber: Small granulating machines can be used to shred bicycle tires, rubber lumps, and seals.
3. Paper: Small granulating machines can be used to shred paper and cardboard products.
4. Wood: Small granulating machines can be used to shred small pieces of wood waste, such as wood blocks/lumps.
5. Metals: Small granulating machines can be used to shred very thin metals, such as aluminum cans.
6. Medical waste: Small granulating machines are used to granulate disposable medical masks, tablets into smaller, uniform-sized particles for easier handling and processing.
7. Textiles: Small granulating machiness can be used to shred textile waste, such as leather, fabrics, and automotive woven carpets.
Overall, small granulators are versatile machines that can be used in many industries for various applications. They offer a cost-effective solution for reducing the size of materials for easier handling, storage, and processing.
The materials that can be crushed or granulated by a small granulator depend on the specific design and capabilities of the machine. It is important to select a machine that is suitable for the type and volume of materials that need to be processed. Contact PROSINO team for your best suitable granulator.
We collect information from you when you fill out an inquiry or contact form. When submitting the form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and contact details such as: e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number, etc. Alternatively, you can choose not to complete our forms and visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used to help us to better respond to your individual needs, and/or enable us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. The email address you provided may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry and/or order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
PROSINO SHREDDER does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
EXTERNAL LINKS & DISCLAIMER