HDPE Shredder Machine
HDPE shredder machine is a size reduction machine for HDPE materials. HDPE is the abbreviation for High-Density Polyethylene. It is one of the most commonly materials in today’s manufacturing industry owing to below advantageous properties.
– HDPE has high strength-to-density ratio compared with other polymers. But it is light with a high tensile strength.
– HDPE is relatively hard and impact resistant. So it can withstand temperatures up to 120 ° C.
– HDPE is free from BPA, phthalates, heavy metals or allergen. So it is safe to human body.
– HDPE is not easy to absorb liquid. So this makes it a good barrier material for liquid containers.
– HDPE is resistant to many chemicals. For example like acids, aldehydes, bases, alcohols, esters, and oils.
Application of HDPE
HDPE has a wide variety of applications. It is primarily available in making containers for milk, motor oil, shampoos, soap bottles, detergents, bleaches and other liquid containers. This application alone takes up nearly one-third of HDPE produced globally. Other applications include shopping bags, pipes, food storage containers, banners, plastic toys, trays, 3D printer filament, boats, tanks, plastic chairs and tables, plastic lumber etc. So HDPE’s global market is very large. Because its annual market capacity of about 30 million tons.
Recycling of HDPE
HDPE is not biodegradable and takes very long time to break down. So it is very important that the scrap HDPE products are properly recycled and reused. The typical way of HDPE recycling involves following steps:
– HDPE wastes are collected and a baler machine compresses the waste into bales.
– The HDPE bales are sent to specialized recycling center.
– HDPE waste are sorted with any particles and debris removed.
– The homogenized HDPE gets cleaned, shredded and granulated into small pieces
– The HDPE granules are then melted and cooled into pellets which servers as raw material in manufacturing
HDPE Shredder & Granulators from PROSINO
Size reduction is a must step in the recycling process of HDPE. PROSINO offers various types of size reduction machines with a wide choice of different cutting knives, screen mesh sizes and output capacity to meet your specific requirement. No matter it is HDPE container, or bags, or other forms of HDPE wastes that you need to shred, we will help you find the optimal size reduction solution for your case.
We collect information from you when you fill out an inquiry or contact form. When submitting the form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and contact details such as: e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number, etc. Alternatively, you can choose not to complete our forms and visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used to help us to better respond to your individual needs, and/or enable us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. The email address you provided may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry and/or order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
PROSINO SHREDDER does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
EXTERNAL LINKS & DISCLAIMER