Textile Crusher: Boon for Textile Waste Recycling
Textile crusher have assumed an important role in today’s era where recycling has become a buzzword. These not only help save precious resources but also play a pivotal role in saving our environment and stimulating the economy by creating jobs. Textile crushing machine helps convert used clothes and other clothing scraps into reusable clothes. Attire can be reused and transformed into anything from cleaning accoutrement and carpet insulation to rubberized playgrounds and pebbling.
Sources of Textile Waste
– The majority of textile waste comes from households. For example worn out clothes, carpets, footwear, towel, sheets etc.
– It also emanates during yarns and fabric making process, manufacturing of apparel in the retail
– Polyester fiber, which is reproduced from PET bottles.
Importance of Textile Crusher
– Energy consumption is reduced, as a finished product need not be re-colored.
– Textile crusher helps in reducing water usage as the lesser volume of water required for washing as compared to washing raw fabric.
– Chemicals’ demand is reduced like dye n fixing agents.
– Natural resources’ demand (cotton, wool etc.) is reduced.
– Materials are available locally, which reduces time and energy.
Textile crusher makes use of the process in which material is passed through different levels to get useful result viz.
– Shredding and pulling
Sorting : Sorting is done manually, as collected items are sorted in different ways.
Condition of item
according to the fabric
If it is in good condition and wearable eg shoes and clothes then they are resold and if not then they are sold to the flocking industry for shredding or crushing.
Resorting: sorting is done according to fabric and color. Color sorting means no dyeing required.
Shredding and Pulling: Textile materials are shredded into fiber depending on the requirement.
Carding: Fiber is then cleaned and mixed through this process.
Spinning: Flaxen thread is now ready for use in weaving or knitting as per the need. Some fibers are not spun into yarns; however, some are compressed for textile filling such as in the case of mattresses.
Types of Textile Crusher
Many types of textile crusher are available in the market. Some are given below:
– Textile rotator cutting machine / Fabric Scrap Grinder
– Textile shred cutting machine
– Textile shredding machine / waste cloth shredding machine
– Automatic waste textile shredding machine
– Fabric waste recycling machine fabric shredding
– Electrical textile fabrics shredding machine
Textile Application that Textile Crusher Used
There are various applications that textile crusher used in textile industry. Some are given below:
– Used Clothing
– Used Footwear
– Leather Recycling
– Textile Recycling Employment
– Other Textile Waste
– Cotton Recycling
– Wool Recycling
– Burlap, Jute and Sisal Recycling
– Polyurethane Foam Recycling
– Polyester and Polyester Fiber Recycling
– Nylon and Nylon Fiber Recycling
– Other Synthetic Fiber Recycling
– Carpet Recycling
– Rags and Wipers
– Used and Recycled Bags
Cost and Benefit Analysis
Recycling is economically benefited as it is said that dumping thousands of waste in a landfill creates six jobs only while utilizing those waste by doing recycling can create 6 times more jobs. However, the cost effectiveness of generating new vacancy remains unproven. According to economic study, there are 50,000 recycling establishments that have created over a million jobs around the world.
We collect information from you when you fill out an inquiry or contact form. When submitting the form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and contact details such as: e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number, etc. Alternatively, you can choose not to complete our forms and visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used to help us to better respond to your individual needs, and/or enable us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. The email address you provided may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry and/or order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
PROSINO SHREDDER does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
EXTERNAL LINKS & DISCLAIMER