HDPE Bottle Recycling Line
High-density polyethylene, commonly abbreviated as HDPE, is a commonly recycled plastic. In the recycling facility, post- consumer HDPE bottles are firstly sorted based on different types and colors, then they are shredded or granulated, washed and further dried, the final product is called HDPE flakes which are used as raw material for manufacturing new products. With a high strength-to-density ratio, post-consumer HDPE bottles are typically down-cycled into durable plastic goods such as plastic tables and chairs, corrosion-resistant pipes, plastic lumber etc. HDPE bottle recycling line helps to recycle HDPE bottle in a very efficient and labor saving way.
A typical HDPE bottle recycling line consists of below parts:
1. Bale Breaker (also known as Bale Opener / De-baling machine): breaks HDPE bottle bales, enabling the bottles to flow freely onto belt conveyor for further processing.
2. Primary Separation (by using Disc Screener, Trommel or other separation equipment): for removing small contaminants such as broken glass, metals, rocks, loose caps etc.
3. Manual Sorting: manually sort the bottles by different types and colors.
4. Electrostatic separator / Metal Detector: detect and remove any metal contaminants
5. Shredder: for primary size reduction of HDPE bottles.
6. Screw Conveyor: washing and transportation of shredded HDPE flakes
7. Granulator: for secondary size reduction into even smaller pieces.
8. Screw Conveyor: washing and transportation of shredded HDPE flakes.
9. Sink / Float Separation Tank: for cleaning HDPE flakes and separating most contamination
10. Hot washer: clean the HDPE flakes using boiling hot water which sterilizes and further gets rid of contaminants such as glues, grease/oils, residual liquid etc.
11. Dewatering machine: uses centrifugal force to spin away a large portion of water
12. Hot air dryer: thermal heaters are used to dry HDPE flakes
Contact us today and one of our sales representatives will discuss with you about your HDPE bottle recycling project in detail, and recommend you the most suitable solution which best fit your needs. You can visit our site at www.sinoshredder.com to know more about our shredding equipment.
We collect information from you when you fill out an inquiry or contact form. When submitting the form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and contact details such as: e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number, etc. Alternatively, you can choose not to complete our forms and visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used to help us to better respond to your individual needs, and/or enable us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. The email address you provided may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry and/or order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
PROSINO SHREDDER does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
EXTERNAL LINKS & DISCLAIMER